Daily 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
520 Keawe Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
YOUR SPA EXPERIENCE
Part of every guest experience is centered around a wonderful treatment and having a quiet and relaxing environment. Before and after treatments, we pride ourselves in providing a clean and sanitary space as part of our standard practice.
After every treatment, all of our massage tables and facial equipment are disinfected and sanitized. As a precautionary measure, we also disinfect all floors and countertops. We strive to disinfect our public facilities, including our locker rooms, at a minimum of once per hour or after every use. To maintain a pristine space, a sweep of all surface areas from doorknobs to benches is conducted. At each of our sinks, you will find an antibacterial cleanser and hand sanitizer for both staff and guests to use.
PEACE OF MIND COMMITMENT
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we take pride in our service standards throughout our spa environment. To further promote health and safety, we made adjustments to our booking practices to minimize interacting with other guests. While you are receiving your spa treatment, other guests may be relaxing or using our locker facilities and vice versa. We are making greater effort in staggering our appointments and limiting the number of guests allowed at any given time. The result is a more personalized experience, where you can be worry-free and focus on your treatment.
We take these measures not only for our you, our guest, but also for our Spa U’ilani staff. Should you have any specific questions or additional concerns, please feel free to send us a message or give us a call.
Our team is looking forward to providing your relaxation and beauty needs. To keep everyone healthy and stay in compliance with government mandates, we must adopt a few changes in how we work.
As part of our Peace of Mind Commitment:
- Please bring and wear a cloth face covering in accordance with CDC and local government recommendations.
- We ask you arrive no more than 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- When you arrive, we will take your temperature and provide you with a pair of spa slippers.
- We invite you to use the locker room and request that you shower prior to your changing into your robe to prepare for your treatment.
- You are welcomed to use the steam room before and/or after your treatment (access limited to 15 minutes). Alternatively, you can request to change directly in your treatment room.
- We have modified the furniture in our Ola Lounge in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
We have also heightened our already rigorous hygiene and sanitation practices including:
- Hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectants
- UV-C light sterilization of treatment rooms between treatments and all common areas
- Staff and guest personal protective equipment